A fat burning soup that’s delicious and filling is one of the best ways to slim down and get that flat tummy fast without having to starve yourself or spend days on a boring treadmill.
Asian Mothers have a variety of soup recipes for this exact purpose, I can’t tell you how many of them my 4 sisters and I had as children growing up in Taiwan…and they worked like crazy.
Today I’m going to give you a gift, one of my favorite fat burning soup recipes that I use in my local weight-loss classes with students who are looking to drop pounds quickly without gagging on nasty food!
Fat Burning Soup – The Skinny Asian Way
There are so many different fat burning soup mixes on the market today that it can be confusing and overwhelming to cut through the nonsense and find the best solution. Most of it is pre-packaged as a powder and loaded with artificial preservatives and chemicals, definitely NOT the way to get lean in a natural and healthy way.
And while you’re not going to learn ALL of the fat burning soup recipes that Asian women use to get skinny (even after just having a baby) from just a single article online, you CAN pick up some great tips that will get you started:
1. Follow my fat burning soup ingredient list closely – Stick to this list of major items, don’t improvise as these are all critical for your metabolic rate to be improved:
– 1 to 2 x Cans of Red Tomatoes
– 2 x Green Peppers
– 1 x Head of Cabbage
– 1 x Teaspoon Each of Rosemary, Parsley, Tarragon and Sage
– 3 x Cloves of Garlic (normal size, chopped)
– 1 x Large Red Onion
– 2 x Ounces of Standard Shitake Mushrooms
– 1 x Hot Pepper (don’t worry, you’ll barely taste it but it’s important for weight loss)
– 1 x 3-inch slice of Kombu Seaweed (this can be tough to get, skip it if you can’t find any)
– 1 x Cube of Vegetable-based Bouillon
– 1 x Typical Celery Bunch
– 1 x Tablespoon of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
2. Prepare this magic fat burning soup the following way –Cut everything into bite-size pieces, and throw it all into a medium pot. Add water until it’s fully submerged, and then cover with a lid.
Bring everything to a boil, and leave it there for 10-12 minutes. After, reduce the temperature down to low (simmer) and continue cooking until the vegetables are nice and tender (it usually takes another 10 minutes of simmering).
I’ve had students lose over 5 pounds in a week just by substituting this exact fat burning soup out for what they normally eat at dinner, but it also makes a great lunch if you’re on the go or working and need to resist a fast food run.
3. If you just can’t lose weight ever, try this secret tip – I know it can be depressing, but if you’re upset because nothing has worked you need to learn one of the most powerful secret free methods that Asian women do to force fat off of their belly and thighs in less than a month…WITHOUT starving or doing crazy workouts.